Like you, your skin is unique. Depending on the seasons, the rhythm of time, depending on what you live and feel, his needs change and the care you provide him must adapt. Where are you in your quest for a soul mate? Find the care that will satisfy you. The use of the kem chống nắng comes essential now.
- Looking for the one that will bring freshness to your stressful everyday life?
- Your skin is dehydrated?
- You feel tugging?
You should turn to light moisturizers and avoid drying and irritating products.
Are you looking for someone who makes you as sublime as the first day?
Does your skin show signs of aging, wrinkles, fine lines, loss of elasticity and radiance? Choose products with a specific formulation and effective anti-aging active ingredients that are not aggressive for your skin.
Want to find the one that soothes you?
You are a big sensitive? At the slightest opportunity your sensitive and reactive skin reminds you? The soul mate of your skin is undoubtedly in unscented products, which will bring you comfort and appeasement.
Traditionally used in soft medicine, aloe vera has a real craze in cosmetics. And for good reason, this plant contains in the heart of its leaves a real natural dressing for the skin. Nefertiti and Cleopatra were already addicts of its anti-inflammatory, cicatrizing and anti-aging properties.
Aloe vera is used in various forms: the fresh juice, rather internally, the dry extract , in powder form, the aloe vera oil , which is a maceration of the plant in a neutral vegetable oil. However the gel formulated from gumming gums and a preservative is the most suitable form for cosmetics.
A detox scrub of the scalp
The scrub makes it possible to clarify the scalp, to release it from the chemical components present in our shampoos, to activate the blood circulation and the shoot.
- Mix 3 or 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with 1 tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate (or fine salt).
- Apply this paste on the scalp and make circular movements to spread.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly before performing your usual shampoo.
- Oleo Gel, to tame the hair
Mix aloe vera gel and vegetable oil of your choice (eg jojoba or macadamia) in equal amounts directly into the palm of your hand.
If you think that the gel is drying, but it is its super lifting power that gives this feeling of tightness on the skin. Vegetable oil will counter this effect.
This minute serum nourishes, moisturizes and stops insensible water loss (PIE), smoothes the hair fiber, defines your curls and tames frizz.
- Ultra-soothing facial and body poultice
- If your skin is in distress or if you feel a lack of comfort or a great dryness, this mask is for you.
- Mix 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon vegetable yoghurt (soy, coconut or other) and 1 tablespoon agave (or honey) syrup.
- Apply a thick layer on the area to be treated and let act 15 minutes to find a baby’s skin.
Be careful of the composition of your gel and the percentage of aloe vera (90% minimum), because some unscrupulous brands use solicones, quats (quaternary ammoniums) and / or controversial preservatives.