If you are trying to find the answer to the question of ‘what are compression socks?’ then you can find the answer in this guide. Compression socks are also termed circulation socks. They are great to wear during winter for all outdoor enthusiasts and athletes. It is one of the best winter running gear as these socks will help you keep yourself warm and comfortable all day while you are out enjoying your favorite outdoor activities. You may wonder why to wear compression socks, so you can start by considering the benefits of wearing compression socks for starters.
If you wear them during any physical training, then the compression socks will help to:
- Increase stamina
- Improve blood flow
- Delay soreness and exhaustion
- Support calf muscles for optimal alignment
You must always remember that the increase in blood flow will generate more heat in your body. This will also help to make your feet warm throughout the day during winters. Compression socks also help boost the performance of any sport that is played or practices during cold weather. The sports you can try out are:
Running: Sports compression socks will help you keep energetic and warm no matter how cold it is outside. It will allow runners to keep up with the cold matter. The compression socks come with stripes, which is relatively safe if you are likely to run late or early during the short winter days.
Football: The compression socks also help to cut out time for recovery during intense muscle training. It helps to keep up the pace.
Skiing: The circulation socks also help you to keep yourself warm. The socks playing the role of great winter gear is good for keeping loose muscles. The Lily Trotters’ compression socks are designed to keep in mind that they will help prevent getting sore spots or blisters on the feet, shins, and ankles.
Problems related to feet are quite prominent today, especially during the winter season. Apart from muscle pains, bad circulation is the main reason for all the suffering. This is the reason why compression socks are becoming the best circulation socks. It can be your best winter running gear.
Problems related to feet during winters
Now let’s take a look at some of the problems you may face during the winter season:
- Aches: If there is a pain in the legs and feet, then the prominent reason is improper blood circulation, injuries, heel fissure, or arthritis. If this continues then, persistent aches can sometimes signal fracture too.
- Dry skin: Excessive dry can also result in foot health issues like calluses, cracked heels, itching, allergies, and many more. You can scrub and keep moisturizing your feet well to stay away from these problems.
- Frostbite: The circulation of blood often stops when the skin comes in exposed to the freezing temperature for a long time. This results in tissue damage. People who have severe diseases like circulation problems, peripheral arterial disease, or diabetes are prone to a bigger risk.
- Athlete’s foot: Skin infections happen during the winters as well. If people wear many layers of wool or cotton socks, it collects all the sweat, preventing the skin from breathing. This also creates a perfect setting for bacterial and fungal growth.
- Chilblains: Chilblains are the small red bumps on hardened skin or toes. It usually happens when the weather turns damp and cold. These are painful and itchy but then usually go away in 1-2 weeks.
We can prevent major problems just by keeping legs and feed warm. If you want to avoid extreme temperature exposure, it is best to follow a regular foot care routine. It would help if you got proper treatment for wounds and injuries. Always try to prevent any secondary injections if you have low immunity or severe health conditions like diabetes.
Why Lily Trotters?
The answer to the question about What are compression socks and Why wear compression socks is being considered, and we have already answered that? But if you want to choose the best, then we would recommend choosing Lily Trotters, and here’s why:
- Enhancement in blood circulation: Compression socks are the best way to enhance the blood circulation in your feet and legs. It also helps to reduce the symptoms of Raynaud’s Disease and many other critical conditions. The socks will keep you warm and cozy by regulating proper body temperature and preventing heat loss.
- Prevent infections: The powerful antimicrobial Lily Trotter socks will help you fight bacterial and fungal skin infections. They also help to prevent foul odor.
Moisturized feet: The compression socks also boost skin health through elastin and collagen synthesis. It also promotes angiogenesis, which is the development of blood vessels. This helps to moisturize feet well and keep your legs and feet feel soft.